Jesus Sweets! Jesus Sweets!

Good one love it!

but i give you a four because im a turdsandwich who believes in a flying man, in the sky, and that moses wandered 30 years in the desert, and that god tried to wipe out his on creations with a flod, so all fish and ducks died by drowning.

but only in the respect of my religious believes

and yes... this is pointed to all who believes in angels, eats nachos everyday and travel with a backpack to the mall.

Starwars (Beta) Starwars (Beta)

If i were on....

LSD this would be great i guess. The best part would be when you realize that its starwars with the song Let the bodies hit the floor. You would be crying, pissing, screaming and laugh all the way. And how it all loops again and again, and the ending telling me everytime not finished. Well good sir i would say this is a MASTERPIECE. But im not on drugs. but i give you a 3/7 because of its just that...wild and....ass?

CanadaBCWarflash responds:

HAHA you make me think LOL :) and trust me when i get a new sound card for my computer and a drawing tablet and a new flash program i will post more and put months of intense flash animating into one single clip and it will be asstounding i can assure you and thanks for your constructive review it made me laugh

BMW love BMW love

Nice one

ive watch alot of your work, and im most impressed by the voice acting, it gives alot to the movies so dont hold back at it

JUMP IT! JUMP IT!

HAHAHAHHAA

who smiles skippin ropes!? The game is just a big smile. well it made me smile. And its like hardly a game so its just more to smile about. great work!

up-a-notch responds:

thanks "smiles"

Bond City Defence Bond City Defence

Choppa

the Choppa made me smile, seing that at the same time the very epic theme song rolls is just up the top.

I wont say anything about the game, guess you know that its not that well.

supersonic3159 responds:

ya i might post a better version

Haunt N Seek Haunt N Seek

WTH! WHERE THE FISH!?!?!?!?

I CANT FIND THE FISH ON LVL 3 ! You get top rating just for pissing me of that much. i sat like 15 min searching just for the FISH. You should hide stuff, that could be your profession. Damn, DAMN you !

Bicycle Bicycle

Awesome

V|V - Driving V|V - Driving

balance

this song got balance, in a perfekt hymn. nothing more to say that this is a real steady good one.

// Clown

Tvvist responds:

Thank you for this great review!

Wow! You really think this submission is better than my latest (I Am Evolving)?

Awesome!

V|V

V|V - I Am Evolving V|V - I Am Evolving

Nice background work

i do say, you give the sounds a nice blend. it sounds really good when your different patterns collide (volwork and so on). and another thing with that is that you use alot of diffrent sounds, and thats good. but it overrides its a bit. like if you are doing a mix of many stiles (but how can i disagree 9 min and this alternating = great) . but i guess that it have with the name itself to do.

Evovling, like the song you do too. a very good job indeed, but i bet like you self put it, not your best work. i will listen to the rest.

5/8 is my final score

Tvvist responds:

Thank you for the review!

Yeah I do agree in the sense that I could have optimized the progression better, and made for a more efficient and shorter song, but with this song I really tried to focus on volume levels, EQ, and mastering the drum sounds.

V|V