Bicycle Bicycle

Awesome

V|V - Driving V|V - Driving

balance

this song got balance, in a perfekt hymn. nothing more to say that this is a real steady good one.

// Clown

Tvvist responds:

Thank you for this great review!

Wow! You really think this submission is better than my latest (I Am Evolving)?

Awesome!

V|V

V|V - I Am Evolving V|V - I Am Evolving

Nice background work

i do say, you give the sounds a nice blend. it sounds really good when your different patterns collide (volwork and so on). and another thing with that is that you use alot of diffrent sounds, and thats good. but it overrides its a bit. like if you are doing a mix of many stiles (but how can i disagree 9 min and this alternating = great) . but i guess that it have with the name itself to do.

Evovling, like the song you do too. a very good job indeed, but i bet like you self put it, not your best work. i will listen to the rest.

5/8 is my final score

Tvvist responds:

Thank you for the review!

Yeah I do agree in the sense that I could have optimized the progression better, and made for a more efficient and shorter song, but with this song I really tried to focus on volume levels, EQ, and mastering the drum sounds.

V|V

Vibestyler - Time 2 Start Vibestyler - Time 2 Start

You B great

what can i say more then you really know what you are doing, what kind of software do you use?

Vibestyler responds:

ty, fl studio 8

Lonely Butterfly Lonely Butterfly

Thats great

you got a nice flow in most of your songs, i would like to know more about the way you produce em. and maybe you can help me on the way also :)

great feeling

Assassin2 responds:

Thanks man. I'm using Logic Pro 8 (on a mac) and I have a MIDI controller now too (for recording notes). That's all I have at the moment, I want to build up a sound library to get a lot more beef in my sound.
As for production, Logic is just really good, all I did was change the stereo balance and channel output levels a little. Thanks again for reviewing, I can always help somebody out, at least if I know how. Feel free to PM.

Church Choir Church Choir

right on the spot

I must say you should be proud, seems like you dont really have so high thoughts about your projects but i can say that they are better then you think, real nice, keep up the work!

Assassin2 responds:

Thanks man, with modesty aside, my stuff isn't terrible. It wouldn't matter if it did anyway, all I care about is enjoying the process, and like I said, this was just a bit of fun. Thanks all the same, I'll be sure you check your stuff out.

Music Is My Extasy [Remix] Music Is My Extasy [Remix]

oh that was highclass

i cant find a single fault, that was great. keep it coming.

Flproject5 Flproject5

Thats sweet

Not bad at all, im also a Fl user so i know how it is. This is just a demo i suppose. i like your set of drums. the strings are good too. keep up the good work

// Clown

Bobbleheadz Bobbleheadz

not bad at all!

that was really a nice one. i have to check out your others too, a bit more rhythm just like a fill would be great. anyway great sound!

Orchestral Mortal Kombat Orchestral Mortal Kombat

Fucking Tasty

Great work. big fan of orchestral remixing. some work can be don but good work and keep it on 5/5 without a doubt

jiggitysmith responds:

Lol yea I could have cleaned it up a bit but I'm too involved with another project right now. Thanks for the review :)